According to a recent study, The United States is one of the largest consumers of energy. The country consumes more than 100 quadrillions of BTUs every year. This is 3-times the amount of energy consumed in the 1950s. On the other hand, China’s yearly carbon dioxide emissions account for 19% of the world’s total emissions.
What are tankless water heaters?
In the past few years, many organizations and public bodies have stressed the need for efficient technologies and a green lifestyle. It is important to protect the planet and its resources. This is why more-and-more innovations are done in domains like “energy”. There are many innovative products to reduce the need for energy and cut down on global warming.
The use of tank heaters has grown significantly. The tank heaters are used to supply hot water to homes and offices. Water heaters have undergone many changes. Today, people are using tankless heaters. Tankless heaters use an edgy technology that reduces energy consumption drastically. It modulates the use of energy based on demand. Indeed, this is a great solution for many energy and water issues. With the help of tankless water heaters, residential and commercial properties will be able to manage both energy and water. There are different types of tankless water heater brands to choose from.
A marked difference between tank heaters and tankless ones would be their ability to handle energy.
The use of tankless water heaters is a part of the United State’s green movement. These tanks have helped people reevaluate their water and energy needs. Conversely, they are able to cut down on their energy bills. When done properly, homeowners will be able to save a lot of money and energy. With this being said, here are a few benefits of using tankless water heaters.
- Save More Energy:- All water heating and energy solutions depend on “saving” more. With the use of tankless water heaters, households can save up to 90% of energy. This is a strategic way of improving the property’s thermal energy efficiency. Water heaters with tanks have an efficiency rate of 65% or less. This clearly proves that tankless water heaters are extremely energy efficient. These tanks work by providing water on demand. When you don’t need hot water, the tankless water heaters wouldn’t consume energy to operate. so pick the best tankless water heater from the tankless water heater world and save your energy and money as well.
- Save More Space:- Are you running short of space for a water heater? Conventional water heaters have huge tanks that consume lots of space. When you plan to upgrade or repair the water heater, you must spend lots of money and effort. Are you prepared to spend this kind of money and time? If not, you must pick a tankless water heater. The electric tankless water heaters are “small”. They have a compact design that would fit anywhere. To be more precise, the water heaters are 90% smaller than conventional water heaters.
- Eco-Friendly:- The talk about tankless water heaters will remain incomplete without its “eco-friendly” nature. Both companies and homeowners are trying hard to reduce their carbon footprint. The Department of Energy in The United States saves up to 50% of energy with tankless water heaters. It is quite obvious that tankless water heaters use electric energy. This means you will no longer spend or hunt for natural gas. This reduces the likelihood of pollution. Tankless water heaters are reliable, designed with many standards in mind, and serviceable. The heat exchangers in these heaters are 99% energy efficient. They are strategically designed with “energy efficiency” in mind.
- Optimal Safety:- Traditional water heaters can cause burns. Many seniors and children have suffered burns from spiking water temperatures. Most tankless water heaters are built on smart technologies that don’t cause temperature fluctuations. These heaters don’t release harmful gases. This means you don’t have to invest in ventilation solutions. Tankless water heaters are extremely safe and easy to use.
- Lifespan:- Last but certainly not least, tankless water heaters have an extended lifespan. These heaters can last between 20 and 25 years. The tanks don’t rust or break down easily.
On the whole, tankless water heaters are meant for everyone. The tank has an interesting range of advantages. It is definitely superior to traditional water heaters.